whimsy

whimsy

Friday 20 January 2012

interviews

I really enjoy following ( and making) family traditions and as a result, building memories. We have some Christmas and birthday traditions already. One is an album with a photo of the children on their birthdays sitting on my favourite wooden chair. I love seeing how much they've grown over the years and I think it will be special to look back on as adults. Recently I had the idea to interview them every January as a sort of beginning of the new year tradition. I sat down with each of them and explained that I was going to ask them some questions and that they could have as much time as they needed to answer- no rush. They loved it and felt pretty important : ). I've printed them off and glued them into their pre school portfolios. Here's the questions I asked, of course you could adapt it to suit your family.

How old are you? 
What color is your hair?
What color are your eyes?
What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite song?
What's your favorite treat?
What' s your favorite color?
What's your favorite animal?
What's your favorite book?
What's your favorite shop?
What do you like to do with Dad?
What do you like to do with Mum?
What is your favorite TV programme?
What’s your favourite movie?
Who are your friends?
Have you had a favourite holiday?
What's your favorite thing to do outside?
What's your favorite thing to play inside?
What do you want be when you grow up?
Is there a food that you think is yucky?
What are you good at?
What was your favourite Christmas present?
If you could have a wish what would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment