whimsy

whimsy

Saturday 19 May 2012

envelope puppets

It's so cold today I swear it's going to snow. I decided it would be nice to sit on the floor in front of the fire and make something together. We've just bought a new mat for the lounge so I used our trusty giant plastic tablecloth to protect it- a bargain from Gala I went to with mum last year. These puppets are really simple to make. We have a whole drawer of envelopes- I don't know where we got them from.

1. seal the envelope
2. cut it to size
3. decorate
4. put on a show!



M's cat

a monster

Spongebob square pants!

another Spongebob- note the nice new mat mum : )

the boy took this I like the girl's stripy legs : )

Spongebob taking Gary for a walk lol

1 comment:

  1. Love the mat Becky! and the cloth came in handy, bargains eventually do!

    ReplyDelete