whimsy

whimsy

Friday 27 July 2012

Things I'm loving this week

Joining in with things I'm loving at http://meghanandmark.blogspot.co.nz






I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is. 
That the kids are still enjoying swimming lessons
My husband and what an amazing dad he is
That one of my best friends gets married in 15 days time
Showing the kids cool art that's popping up in town
This clothes hanger I made for M, I find it satisfying to look at

2 comments:

  1. A great list of loves :-) Yay for kids who dig swimming...and that art (it's a bull on a piano right?!) is kinda crazy but cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous clothes hanger! I would find that satisfying to look at also!

    ReplyDelete