whimsy

whimsy

Tuesday 16 October 2012

milk bottle bird homes

I found this is the lastest Resene Habitat magazine. I'm quite partial to the odd paint test pot so knew we'd be able to rustle two of these up for our birdie friends ( especially with 35% off test pots until the end of October). Here's the link to full instructions resene one for the birds. We adapted ours a bit.

We went to Resene and I let the kid's choose a colour they liked. M chose a lovely dark pink called sensual red and T chose, no surprises here, a yellow called gorse. 

I used an icecream container for M's roof as I burnt myself with the glue gun putting T's little roof tiles on and wasn't doing another one that way- ow! 

I wonder if any birds will venture in?









1 comment:

  1. They're awesome! Fingers crossed that some birds make a home in there.

    ReplyDelete