whimsy

whimsy

Sunday 2 December 2012

bike basket

This tutorial http://www.noodle-head.com/2010/06/bicycle-bucket-tutorial.html gave me the idea. I followed the instructions for the basic shape but because my interfacing wasn't stiff enough I threaded some wire through the top hem. I also used ribbon to tie ours on as I was out of velcro ( and secretly- the handles looked too hard for me) : )

Noodle head's is much fancier in that it's lined and made using lovely fabrics- but ours does the job. I've asked my mum to make the kids one each closer to this style as she's a much better on a sewing machine than I am and also much more patient!


Noodle head's yum fabrics
pink cord and the bottom is a purple floral.


Now Poppy cat can ride in style!


2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome - you are such a clever mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good effort Becky!!! It looks very cool

    ReplyDelete