whimsy

whimsy

Sunday 13 January 2013

a new year

“Goals that are not written down are just wishes.”

 

image source here: 2013letsdothis

so here are my goals for 2013...( in no specific order!)

 

spend more time with my friends, with and without the kids

go on more 'dates' with my husband

put aside some money for treats to myself ; )

teach the children to be more responsible and help us out a bit more

organise a weekly housework system so I can spend more time doing other things

loose weight

reduce/ manage my asthma symptoms and take the medication daily

walk our dog more often

don't watch crime dramas anymore they make me sad and can ruin my sleep

start the kid's Christmas and birthday shopping in October -not March!

learn to be a better cook

try to worry less 

try not to over think things

begin to de-clutter our home 

write letters

hug people more

 

 

 

do you have any goals for 2013?

 

 

   

 

 

1 comment: