whimsy

whimsy

Wednesday 4 September 2013

soup- yay for free stuff!

Some time ago I signed up to Soup.


Soup is for people who love trying new things, sharing their opinions and are interested in shaping the future of brands and products. Signing up is completely free, and once you’re part of the Soup family, we’ll match you with projects that are just the right Soup flavour! Soupers get the opportunity to trial, taste and share products. Their reviews put their voices into action. 

I think it's a very clever way for companies to get people talking about their products- everyone loves free stuff and I'm sure the feedback collected is very helpful for them. Last year I was sent 16 jars of pasta sauce which I was asked to try and then fill in an online survey about- easy peasy and the sauce was yummo.

A couple of weeks ago I was called by a soup representitive and asked if I wanted to trial a new Napisan product. Yip, I said ( a bit because I like free stuff ) but also because we have pretty messy children! Actually, I should re-phrase that, our children have parents who would rather see them having fun than spend time worrying about stains on clothes.

So very soon I'll be showing you some ' speriments' ( experiments : ) ) the kids and I performed to test the product. I'll also let you know how you could win the $50 Westfield voucher that Soup would like me to give away to a reader : ) 

2 comments: