whimsy

whimsy

Wednesday 12 March 2014

100 biscuits

More lunch box ideas. I came across this recipe on my internet wanderings and though it would be perfect for busy parents.

Ingredients
  • 500g butter
  • ½ cup sugar
  • 5 cups SR flour
  • 1 can condensed milk
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven at 180C
  2. Cream sugar, butter and condensed milk
  3. Add flour, slowly mix to combine
  4. Divide into 4 portions
  5. Add desired ingredients to each portion. Such as 100&1000′s choc chips, nuts, sultanas, white chocolate & coconut.
  6. Freeze cookie dough logs to use another day
  7. Roll tablespoon mixture into balls, flatten slightly
  8. Bake for 10-12min, or until golden
I halved the mix and put one half in the freezer. I put a chocolate button on ours today and made them bigger so got 20 big biscuits.

I left them in the oven a little bit too long but they taste yum!





1 comment:

  1. Oooo i have a similar recipe - Gotta love a versatile bikkie!

    ReplyDelete